- 04 Apr
2. Pay your monthly bills like utility, rent, phone, etc. using your miles credit card
3. Pay one time bills like taxes with your miles credit card
We would all like to earn more free travel, but what should you do to get the necessary miles sooner? How much do you spend on utilities, groceries and bills every month? Hundreds, maybe thousands, right?
Kansas travel deals Travel Deal Price Kansas City, MO
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kansas City
$53 Kansas City, MO
Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City
$79 Kansas City, MO
Country Inn & Suites Kansas City Village West
$84 Kansas City, MO
Four Points by Sheraton Kansas City Airport
$96 Kansas City, MO
Hilton President Kansas City, Missouri
If you earn thousands of points with you every day spendings, in 12 months you can get enough bonuses for a free flight, maybe even free hotel! You pay with your credit card at the gas station or in any kind of store, but did ever consider paying a phone bill or any bill for that matter the same way ? Check your monthly banking statement and reassigned to your card as many of the purchases as you can.
Even rent could be paid with a credit card, if you live in a home managed by a company accepting credit cards. This can all help you get a free vacation every year! You can even pay government taxes with a credit card, and as unhappy an event as that is, at least it contributes in your earning of a free trip.
Check the below cards and the huge account opening bonuses that they all have, pick one you would pay your bills with, pick one and then transform your phone, electricity and water bills into free travel.
- Get up to 30K United Mileage Plus miles when you spent $250 with your new card, which is more than enough for a round-trip Saver Award
- Get a one-way upgrade and a $25 travel certificate after your first purchase
- Get 1 United Mileage Plus bonus mile for every single dollar you spend with no limit to the # of miles you can acquire
- $60 yearly fee
- Get 30K American Airlines AAdvantage(R) miles after $750 spent in the first 4 months of your membership; enough for a round-trip domestic flight
- Get 1 AAdvantage bonus miles for each $1 spent
- $50 fee per year, not paid for the first year
- Get 20K Delta SkyMile miles with the first purchase pus 5K extra miles when two Additional Card members are added to the account – redeem 25K bonus miles for an airfare
- Miles never expire and there is no mile earning limitation!
- Check in your first bag free of charge on each Delta flight
- Bonus companion ticket every year
- Got 4 from the 5 stars of the Overall Satisfaction Rating according to the present day Platinum Delta SkyMiles(R) Credit Card Members by American Express
- 16 Rapid Reward credits (equivalent of 25K bonus miles on other airlines) after your first purchase.
- 8 Bonus credits with balance transfers
- 2 Bonus credits annually for your membership anniversary
- Double Reward Dollars – Get 2 Reward Dollars per number 1 spent on Southwest airfares, Rapid Rwards Hotel, Rental Car Partner purchases and others
- Get 1 Reward Dollar per $1 for other purchases
- 25K Continental Airlines Miles joining bonus! Enough for a round-trip flight
- Earn extra 5K miles by adding another user to your account
- First Checked Bag Free
- Earn $50 back at your first purchase.
- No Fee the first year of membership.
- 2 miles for each dollar when you buy Continental Airlines tickets on your Card
- 1 mile for each dollar in purchases
- Lounge Access – get 2 yearly passes to the Continental Presidents Club
- Get 10K points upfront, 15K for spending $15,000 in the first half year of membership, for a total of 25,000 Starpoints(R) – enough for two free nights at any category 6 hotel.
- Redeem Starpoints(R) for free nights at over a thousand hotels and resorts in almost 100 countries and for free flights on more than 350 airlines – with no blackout dates.
- No yearly fee for the first year and $65 after that
- Get the 3rd night free at all participating Sheraton(R) Hotels and Resorts all over the world
- Get 4 to 5 Starpoints(R) for the dollars spent at Starwood Preferred Guest Hotels and Resorts
- Smarter Travel Editor’s Choice Award for Best Travel Awards Card for Domestic Use
- 30K Bonus Points following the first purchase
- Free night at Marriott hotel annually
- 15 night credit towards Elite Status
- Get 5 bonus points for each $1 you spend at a Marriott
- Get 2 bonus points for each $2 you spend on air travel, dining and car rental
- Get 1 bonus point for each $1 you spend on any other purchases
- Get 15K Membership Rewards(R) points when you spend $1,000 within the first three months of membership
- Earn Membership Rewards(R) points quickly – get 3x points on flights, 2x points if you buy groceries and gas plus regular amount of points for all other things
- Noo fee for the first 12 months of Card; $175 per year after that
- No seat restrictions and blackout dates on any airline if you Pay with Points at American Express Travel
- 20K extra ThankYou Points after $1,000 spent within 3 months of signing up.
- 1 ThankYou Point after every $1 spent
- Get 20% more points per $1 you spend using your ThankYou Premier Card on gas, at drugstores and supermarkets
- Get bonus points for the flight miles when you purchase airfares with a Citi ThankYou Premier Card
- No foreign transaction fees when you buy international travel services
- Book through Spirit Incentives and enjoy an annual extra domestic companion ticket
- Book through Spirit Incentives and get a 15% discount for all your flights
- Earn a FREE FLIGHT – that’s 25,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months!
- You earn 2 times more points when booking flights or hotels via Ultimate Rewards and 1 extra point on every dollar of every other kind of purchase
- Fly on leading airlines anytime. There are no blackout dates or restrictions and your award points never expire
- Your award points have 25% more value if you redeem and travel with Ultimate Rewards
- 7% yearly points dividend – earn extra points on your existing points
- 1:1 transfer to the major hotel and airline programs
- Non-stop advisers from dedicated experts (No voice-mail)
- No Annual Fee for your first year – an $85 value
You might also like