Earn 50K Continental Miles as an award for the Onpass Plus MasterCard
First Enroll in Continental Airlines Frequent Flier Program and sign up for Mileathon.
Next apply for the credit card with a 50,000 mile Continental miles bonus. If you are a member of United Mileage Plus already, your Continental award miles will become United miles automatically as soon as United and Continental start their frequent flier programs in the course of the year. You could also use your 50K award miles for getting two round trip domestic flight tickets with Continental.
See some of the best existing card bonuses:
- Get 10K points upfront, 15K for spending $15,000 in the first half year of membership, for a total of 25K Starpoints(R) – they can get you two free nights at any category 6 hotel.
- Redeem Starpoints(R) for free nights in more a thousand resorts and hotels in almost one hundred countries and free airfares on more than 350 airlines – without blackout dates.
- No yearly fee for the first year and $65 after that
- Get the 3rd night free at all participating Sheraton(R) Hotels and Resorts all over the world
- Get 4 to 5 Starpoints(R) for the dollars spent at Starwood Preferred Guest Hotels and Resorts
- Smarter Travel Editor’s Choice Award for Best Travel Awards Card for Domestic Use
- 30K Bonus Points following the first purchase
- Free night at Marriott hotel annually
- 15 night credit towards Elite Status
- Get 5 bonus points for each $1 you spend at a Marriott
- Get 2 bonus points for each $2 you spend on air travel, dining and car rental
- Get 1 bonus point for each $1 you spend on any other purchases
You will always know how many miles you need for your next free flight, and alert you when your miles are about to expire.